Sunday 26 September 2010

Taking Action

Dear all

I am asking a small favour of your time in the hope that I can take action on a goal I have. As many of you know I have become more active on my blog site of late, the goal of which is to inspire people to take action in their own lives by making a shift in thinking. Hence the name of the blog is ‘A Shift In Thinking’

The favour I ask is that you visit the site once and take a look at what I have to say and what I am trying to achieve. If you like the message I hope you will visit often and if not then I wish you much luck in your future and may all of your dreams come true.

The goal I have is two fold for next month: one part is that I want to encourage 5,000 hits on the site and the second part and most important is to raise £4,000 for the Great Ormond Street Hospital. The way in which I intend to do this is through the sale of one of the books I have written. I have published 2,000 copies of a wonderfully illustrated children's book called Esmeralda Finklesteen which if sold will generate the £4,000 for a wonderful cause. I do hope you will support this by visiting the site and passing this on to your circle of friends.

The way you can help is by purchasing a copy of the book which you can do through my web site
http://www.leegwilkinson.com/  and I will donate 50% of the profit of that sale to the Great Ormond Street Hospital. If you are not aware of the amazing work that the hospital does for children you should take a look at their site http://www.gosh.nhs.uk/

 If I do not have a Shift In Thinking then this whole idea is simply a nice idea and nothing else. I believe that we are all capable of having an impact and making a difference, so I do hope you will help.

Live passionately, ask why!

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment