Saturday 28 August 2010

A question of Beauty.

Like many parents, I not only have the regular problems of raising children, but as the years progress so does the added pressure from the media, social networking sites, peers and reality TV.

Actually that to me seems somewhat of an Oxymoron as there is little in the way of reality about it. And to top it off we are now training Actors to be reality TV Actors, doesn't that defeat the object a little. Suddenly a medium that is called reality, which, in fact has little to do with reality, now has Actors trained to be realistically....never mind, I’ve lost the thread.

A friend of mine posted this clip on facebook and I thought, especially for those who have daughters I would re-post it.  Boys take a look also, this is what we have helped to turn women into.

A Question of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment